Thursday, August 11, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #59 (Featuring Kanye West)






Yep!! Like I said last week we're back at em! Week 2 of 3 of Kanye West! For those who tuned in last week, you know we rocked out to the best track produced by Kanye West. This week we jammin to a Mixshow Podcast called Featuring Kanye West. That's right do the math, all songs in which Kanye jumped on and murdered.

Hit me up and let me know what you think and also give me your thoughts on the Watch the Throne album. I personally think the album is craazyyy! Don't forget Sat. Aug 27 our 4th Annual "I Know I Can" Back to School Drive is going down in Akron, Ohio!

If you need a DJ, hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Follow me on that Twitter @djmrking and don't forget to go download the mobile app on your Android or iPhone devices!!

Until next week....BAOW

No comments:

Back to TOP