Wednesday, July 27, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #57 (80's Babies 'R Us)






Yoooo! Whats good folks! I'm back and I'm feeling ALOT better! :) LOL. I would apologize for last week, but my mom always said never apologize for something you meant to do! SO with that being said, I know what I'm doing this week and that's giving you another solid Mixshow Podcast!


This week we rockin out to nothing but some jammin ass classic 80's hip-hop. This is not your typical "80s Throwback Set" you hear in the club where the DJ claims to be diggin in the crate. No! We partying this week.


Make sure you hit me up and let me know how you like this week's mix. You can hit me on the mobile app of course. If you don't have it by now you must be living under a rock. You can also hit me on Twitter @djmrking or on the website www.djmrkingonline.com. If you need a DJ, contact 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com.



Until next week....BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP