Thursday, July 14, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #55 (Best of Busta Rhymes)







Whats good folks! Yall thought I feel off and forgot huh? Naw, not this week. I made a goal for myself at the top of the year to not miss a week and Im a destined to accomplish that goal.

With that said, this week we are rocking out to the Best of Busta Rhymes. I did some digging in the crates and have quite a few classics in the mix as well as some rare records from Bussa Bust!

Shout of to everyone who has copped the app so far! Its a real good look. Make sure you interact on the app and let me know what it is YOU want!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Make sure you follow me on that Twitter @djmrking and visit the website www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week....BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP