Wednesday, July 6, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #54 (Whats Beef?)






Yooo! Whats good folks! This is the first full week since we launched the official DJ Mr. King mobile app, so I want to welcome all of my 3,826 new fans to the the Mixshow Podcast!!

This week we are taking a Podcast idea from my homegirl Alexia and rocking out to the best Diss records of all time. We're talking classic beefs from the Queens Wars to Biggie and Pac all the way to T.I. vs Lil Flip and Nicki vs Lil Kim. Hopefully you appreciate us hoping back into the them this week and keep sending me over your requests...I got you!!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Make sure you visit the website www.djmrkingonline.com and Follow me on Twitter @djmrking. Also GO COP THE APP!!! Search "Dj Mr. King" in the Android Market for all Droid devices. For all iPhones, iPads and iPods click the following link to install instantly http://djmrking.isites.us

Until next week....BAOW

No comments:

Back to TOP