Sunday, June 12, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #50 (Best of 50 Cent)






Yoooo!! Can you believe it! 50 Podcasts deep!! Shout out to YOU!!! Thank you for keeping me motivated to do the mixes each and every week. I have faith that ONE day all this is going to pay off!

Enough of the mushy stuff though, lets get right into it! This week we rocking out to a 2-hr Best of 50 Cent Mixshow!! I went back and got some OLD classic records from 50 and even a few current comedic diss records he is always good for!

Keep in mind this Sat. June 11 Canal Park Stadium Akron, Ohio the "Battle of the Joy Sticks" Madden '11 Tournament will be going DOWN!!!

Don't forget, if you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Make sure you follow me on that Twitter @djmrking and visit the website www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week....BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP