Wednesday, June 1, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #49 (Best of the Dungeon Family)






What it do world!! Another week and yes, another Mixshow Podcast! This week we went straight to the basement! Not just to record but to rock out with the Best of the Dungeon Family!!

That's right. We got two hours of CLASSIC Atlanta music! If you are a fan of hip-hop or music in general, there is no way you cant relate to legends like Outkast, Goodie Mob, Cee-Lo, Killer Mike and the rest of the crew!

Shout out to my guy Abu for the idea/request. I tell you every week, if you have a theme let me know and I got you! As always I appreciate each and everyone of you tuning every week. The numbers are crazy!! Still got a ways to go though!

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Make sure you follow me on that Twitter @djmrking and visit the website www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week....BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP