Thursday, May 26, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #48 (Best of Common)






Whats good folks! Another week and yes another Mixshow Podcast! First off let me make sure yall know I did not miss last week at all, I just didnt do the big email blast that I typically do. So for those who didnt log on and get last week's podcast (you definitely missed a good one), I attached it below this one.

Also this week was supposed to be a 2-hour special featuring my guy DJ Fundamentals, but like a typical Columbus native he spent me so I had to think on my toes and come up with something at the last minute. So what you are stuck with is an hour of the Best of Common. Yeah I know....LOL

As always I appreciate each and everyone of you who has every listened to just one of my Mixshow Podcasts! I truly enjoy doing these and have fun giving you all new quality mixes every week,

So, if you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Make sure you follow me on that Twitter @ djmrking and visit the website www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week....

BAOW

No comments:

Back to TOP