Thursday, May 5, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #45 (Dear Mama)






Whats good folks! Another week and yes another Mixshow Podcast!

This week I want to personally thank each and every mother out there, especially my beautiful mom (Love you lady!!) So what we're doing this week is rockin out for an hour to some of my favorite songs dedicated to moms.

I know we are a couple days away from Mothers Day, I just thought this would be a nice little mix to do heading into the weekend. I hope all you enjoy your day with your mothers and if you don't, make sure you tell her love her...EVERY DAY!!

Dont forget, if you need a DJ, hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Make sure you follow me on that Twitter @djmrking and hit the new website www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week...BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP