Thursday, April 28, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #44 (Best of 8Ball & MJG)







What it do folks! DJ Mr. King aka The Akron Ali back yet again for a another week and yes another Mixshow Podcast! This week we goin rock out to the Best of 8Ball & MJG. Shout out to the entire Memphis. (Orange Mound what it do!)

I told yall we are taking all ideas for future podcasts, so since this was requested last week I had to do it! If you have ideas you want me to hit on just hit me up and let me know.

Always I appreciate the support and love each and every week. Dont forget if you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter @djmrking and hit the new site daily for hours of music www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week...BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP