Thursday, April 14, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #42 (Best of Mary J)






Whats good folks! Another week and yes another Mixshow Podcast! This week I held up to my promise a few week ago and have a 2 hour show for ya. Even better we going rock out to the Best of Mary J Blige!!

I know what some of yall are thinkin...yes I did!! So lock in turn me up and pass the show along to a friend

As always, yall know I appreciate yall rockin with me each and every week.
Don't forget, you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Follow me on that Twitter @djmrking and make sure you hit the website www.djmrkingonline.com.

Until next week....BAOW!!

p.s Happy Birthday to my son Christian!! He turns 3 today! Love ya baby!! (He has email so he can read this lol)

No comments:

Back to TOP