Thursday, April 7, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #41 (Spring Cleaning)






Whats good folks! Another week and yes another Mixshow Podcast! This week I have nooooo clue what I was thinking! It was one of those weeks folks! I know I promised yall a crazy theme this week but I will get to it next week. And to make it even better, I'll give you a two-hour show next week.

As always, yall know I appreciate yall rockin with me each and every week. Shout out to everyone who passes the link along or tells a friend who tells a friend. Yall wouldn't believe how high the numbers have been over the last 2 months! Lets keep it up!

Don't forget, you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Follow me on that Twitter @djmrking and make sure you hit the website www.djmrkingonline.com.

Until next week....BAOW!!

p.s Shout out my bro DJ Slikk aka The Mixtape Ironman! Congrats on the newborn baby boy! Make sure yall hit him on that Twitter @djslikk and show him some love!

No comments:

Back to TOP