Thursday, March 31, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #40 (It's April Fool)






A day late....I bet yall thought that was some sick joke I played on yall for not droppin the Mixshow Podcast yesterday huh?

No worries we right back where we left off last week, you know where all yall were twerking on Twitter LOL! All good though! This week we just hittin you with some brand new music to get you through the weekend and we right back in to the theme of things next week!

In the meantime, as you can see we are 40 Mixshow Podcast deep. Hit me up on that Twitter @djmrking and let me know what's been your favorite podcast thus far.

Dont forget if you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Make sure you visit that website www.djmrkingonline.com and follow me on that Twitter @djmrking.

Until next week....BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP