Thursday, March 24, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #39 (Spring Break Gone Bad)







Whats good folks!! Another week and yes another Mixshow Podcast! I figured since the weather has been somewhat nice the last week or so and all the college kids have been out some where doing God knows what during Spring Break how bout we recap that unforgetable week with a mix of our own.

Just as a heads up this mix is not for everyone! If you are easily offended you may not even want to click the link. But for those of you who can remember your Spring Break (and I mean that litterally) I guarantee you're going to enjoy this mix.

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Follow me on that Twitter @djmrking and make sure you visit the website www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week....BAOW

p.s. My Birthday is Monday!!

No comments:

Back to TOP