Wednesday, March 16, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #38 (One Take Shawty)







What it do!!! Another week and yes another Mixshow Podcast! Before we even get all the way into things, R.I.P. to the legend Nate Dogg who left us Wednesday March 16, 2011. ALOT of artists out there owe that man your entire career!! Now many may have been waiting on a Best of Nate Dogg mix, sorry!! But I did I pay homage on this mix, I'm sure you will enjoy it

On another note, DJ Mr. King's Birthday Bash aka "WHERE" will be Friday March 25 in Akron, Ohio! If you ever been to any Birthday Bash you already know its crrraaazzzyyyy!!! Stay tuned!

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Follow me on that Twitter @djmrking and make sure you check the site daily www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week....BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP