Tuesday, March 8, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #37 (R.I.P Notorious B.I.G)







Whats good folks. Another week and yes another Mixshow Podcast! Any true hip hop fan knows what today, March 9 represents! On this day 14 years ago the world lost one of the most talented rappers/story-tellers of all-time!

To pay homage to a true legend, this week we rockin out to an hour plus of B.I.G!! We touched alot of classics records that will sure have you pulling out your old Biggies CDs for those who don't already keep every album on their iPods etc!

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Make sure you following me on that Twitter @djmrking and be sure to hit the website www.djmrkingonline.com. We want to hear from you!! What do you think of the Mixshow Podcasts etc...Let your voice be heard!!!

Until next week...BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP