Thursday, March 3, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #36 (God Is Great Gospel Mix))






Whats good folks another week and yes another Mixshow Podcast!! For some reason I don't know what it is, its been on my heart to do a Gospel podcast. My mom once told my that your conscious is God talking to you.

Don't get it confused I'm not doing this Podcast to make it seem as if I'm holier than thou or trying to become anyone's preacher, I just feel sometime we get wrap up in our our personal success and achievements with our talents, jobs etc that we forget they all can be stripped at any given moment. So for whoever out there who needed this Mixshow Podcast this week, this is for you. For everyone else we back to the Hip-Hop/R&B mixes next week

Dont forget you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Make sure sure follow me on Twitter @djmrking and hit the webiste www.djmrkingonline.com. Until next week....

BAOW

No comments:

Back to TOP