Wednesday, February 16, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #33 (The Best of Rick Ross)










Whats good folks another week and another Mixshow Podcast. This week to get to get Northeastern Ohio for one of the the biggest show to hit Akron this winter, we rockin out to the Best of Rick Ross.

If you in the area make sure you come check me out at the Sky Lounge Friday Feb 11 along with Rick Ross. The show will be craazzzyyy! Shout to Icon Ent.

Real quick shout out to all my new listeners I've gained over the past few weeks and thank you to all of you who pass on the links every week!!1

Don't forget, you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com Follow me on Twitter at @djmrking and visit the website www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week....BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP