Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #32 (Best of Beanie Sigel))





Whats good folks!! Another week and we back with another Mixshow Podcast! Now everyone knows by now that I dropped Bedroom Blendz 4 Tuesday and the last few days I been on my sensitive shit trying to promote it. LOL

Thats why I went with this podcast theme. This week we rocking out to the Best of Beanie Sigel. Shout to all my Philly folks and all my die hard Roc-A-Fella fans from back in the day even though you may be a Gucci fan today, this podcast is for you!

I know I thank you each and every week, but I want you all to know I truly mean it! Looking at the numbers over the past month has been crazy! I am in the process of expanding on what we currently have so stay tuned for whats to come!!

As always if you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Follow me on that Twitter @djmrking and make sure you hit the website www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week.... BAOW

No comments:

Back to TOP