Thursday, January 20, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #30 (Best R&B Groups of All Time)







Whats good folks! Another week another Mixshow Podcast!

As promised, this week Im giving you an ALL R&B Mixshow Podcast and to make it even better its TWO HOURS LONG!!! Of course we are going to theme it up, and this week the theme is Best R&B Groups of all-time. I had a blast putting this mix together, but like any creative brand there has to be a reason behind this madness. Mine you ask, well February 1st I will be releasing the much anticipated Bedroom Blendz 4. Yes finally I hear some of you mumbling now.

You asked for it so I gotta give it to you! If you never heard a Bedroom Blendz before you need to log onto Google and search it before Feb 1st so you can become accustomed to it! This week's Mixshow Podcast is a mere warmup to Bedroom Blendz 4. I'm almost positive EVERYONE will enjoy it. Definitely something different and something without an expiration date.

As always I appreciate the love. You need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Follow me on that Twitter @djmrking or hit me on the website www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week....BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP