Thursday, December 30, 2010

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #27 (One Hit Wonders of 2000s)






Whats good people! Hopefully everyone enjoyed their Christmas and are gearing up to bring in a New Year! 2010 blew by us fast! One word of advice don't wait until the last minute to make changes or attack your goals!

With that said this week's Mixshow Podcast is dedicated to some of the Top Hip Hop One Hit Wonders of the last 10 years! I just really wanted to add a different flavor to the end of the year "recaps" and "mixes" your going to hear for the next 3 days!

As always I appreciate yall rockin with me each week! (Last week show ranked us #94 in the WORLD among Hip Hop Podcast!! Nicceee!!)Dont forget if you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 Follow me on that Twitter @djmrking and visit the website www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next YEAR....BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP