Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lil Wayne Bigger Than Michael Jackson??? WTF



The Birdman credits Wayne’s hard work ethic as reason enough for the comparison.

“When Wayne comes home he lifts everybody’s spirits, he lifts everybody’s value, he lifts the brand, he lifts everything. Wayne is gonna be the biggest artist in music, not just in hip-hop in music. It’s some Michael Jackson sh*t right here goin’ on right before our eyes…He’s a beast; he went back to that raw rappin’. That n*gga still be impressin’ me with his music. I say that to say that I be around him a lot so the sh*t he do and say shouldn’t be as impressive to me. I’m one of his biggest fans, I be geeked out on him. I watch him work, he’s just cold. It’s some magical shit to watch the young blood do what he do.”

I'm gonna say hell no will he ever be bigger than MJ. Matter of fact, Birdman must've been smoking Sherm and on the Drank when he said this stupid shit.

No comments:

Back to TOP