Wednesday, July 21, 2010

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #12













What it do! After 2 weeks off Im back and ready to rock out! Imma give you a heads up this week show is crazy! And I made a lil mistake! I lost track on what week it was, so throughout the podcast you'll hear me say "Mixshow Podcast 11" its actually #12! So before yall call and me tweet me I already know! Lol But thanks for noticing!

Anyways as always preciate the support and love! Back to School Drive in Akron in Aug 28 but this weekend its going down in Toledo for the Bash at the Bay! Shout out to Big Lou Da Mayor, Hutch Daddy Dolla and all the DJs in Toledo!

Don't forget you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327! Follow me on Twitter @djmrking and hit the new look website www.djmrkingonline.com Til next week...BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP