Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ghetto Brown "Pour It Up" feat. ASCAP Award Winning Producer, Bigg Hank





GHETTO BROWN discovered he had a talent for putting words together that kept people wanting more. “My music has a different sound. With the way I flow, I can make a beat sound entirely different and bring out the best in a track" Ghetto Brown explains. Seeking to broaden his new horizons, GHETTO BROWN scraped together every cent he could muster and traveled to a strange new land, Milwaukee County where he linked with Bigg Hank, the ASCAP AWARD winning producer of one of hip-hop’s most descriptive hood tracks, “My Projects” by Coo Coo Cal. Bigg Hank took GHETTO BROWN under his wing and fledgling label, Unexplained Muzic. to carefully craft GHETTO BROWN’s messages. “I just want to show people that you can make it by doing you and not following other people’s patterns,” GHETTO BROWN states. The proud Louisiana native has now set up shop in Atlanta, Georgia. Once he became settled in his new digs, GHETTO BROWN noticed that “I get so much love in Atlanta. If the music is tight, they don’t care where you come from.” With the banging street credibility of "Welcome To The Pit" the mix cd hosted by Bigga Rankin of THE CORE DJ's and with the killer cuts like “Pour it Up” and “Whatcha Doin" featuring Lil Boosie” circulating I-10 to I-20, it is easy to see why. Although GHETTO BROWN is constantly in the studio recording or working to promote his music, he will never forget where he came from. “I’m just me being me. I came from the ghetto but I’m proof that you can make it out; so keep your head up!” - GHETTO BROWN.


http://www.mediafire.com/file/qhy1mt3mwni/POUR IT UP radio accap. M.mp3







For product, drops and to submit feedback:

Marlo Martin-Jackson
917-592-6917
www.doublement.com

No comments:

Back to TOP