Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cleveland's New Z-1079 Addition!!!!!

CLEVELAND....
MEET YOUR NEW RADIO GUY!!!!!



Jay Stevens & Chris Forgy Announce the Return of Colby Colb

Jay Stevens and Chris Forgy announced today that Colby Colb will return to Radio One. Colby will act as OM for all Radio One Cleveland stations, and PD for WENZ and WZAK, starting in October . Colby previously worked as an on-air personality and Program Director at Radio One Philadelphia's 100.3 The Beat.

"I welcome Colby back to the Radio One family and am confident he will energize and take our Cleveland cluster to new heights and help the Cavs win a championship," says Sr. VP Radio One Programming, Jay Stevens.

Chris Forgy, Radio One Cleveland VP/GM added, "We are delighted to have Colby Colb join the Cleveland team. Colby's vast experience in programming, promotions, interactive as well as his leadership skills make him a perfect fit for our cluster. Colby is a radio rat and that's a good thing. Our properties are already #1 in the market and we are looking forward to having Colby be an integral part of not only being number one, but also being THE BEST!"

~ Congrats & Welcome Back to Colby!

2 comments:

DJ Jack Da Rippa said...

Damn G...I need his contact..You know the struggle I'm having here in Cleveland..We need Da Entourage DJs on WENZ..no doubt!! I need a head start!!! I'm ready!!! & I'm hungry!!! peace!!! let me know!!! Congrats to Colby and I hope to work with him soon!!!

Unknown said...

Block Bang Gang K.O.

Hope he supports local artists unlike Kim Johnson cuz we need that in da city.... I mean look at ATL,FL,NY,Philly,da Carolinas,TN.... they radio stations support they artists. our DJs support us and we thank yall but come 107.9

Back to TOP