Monday, June 29, 2009

OhSoKool - Dear Michael Pt 3



What's up everyone.As always you can catch SUGATREATS every Monday on 90.3 FM WHCR, with myself and Ms KiaStar. This week in particular, I'm going to continue my 4 part salute/tribute to the legendary Michael Jackson!

"Dear Michael" Parts 1, & 2 were simply mini-mp3 mixes of some of my fave MJ songs. I made them available for you to download, to your computer, mp3 player, or ipod and enjoy. If you missed them just shoot me a email or note, and I'll send you the link.

TONIGHT from 8p-9:30p, I'm going to do Part 3 LIVE from the studios of WHCR. Ill have some commentary, and dig deep into some early music gems of Michael Jackson & The Jackson 5.

If you aren't in NYC, you can listen online at http://www.whcr.org/whcrstream.m3u

Spread the word! EVERYONE is invited!

No comments:

Back to TOP