Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kid Cudi Vs Crookers - Day 'N' Nite

first Shouts out to dj E-V for sending me dude first on his pre LeakJones grind....@ first i won't even frunt ...i thought dude was just another somebody I probably just need to bypass....i meen seriously kid cudi.....okay so i rolled a Blackjack & listened.....it kinda moved me ...but i was knee deep into a gucci mane tape @ th@ point and really couldn't feel it....so later after Talking to PJ.....shouts to Mr. Jones ....i went back & listend to the Cudi mixtape & I can actually say this dude is definately wh@'s up .....@ least for right now in this microwave ...A.D.D. industry....also i phucks wit this video....i like the other one to...but this is th@ next...peace to the kid named cudi....also if u readin' look me up gotta do a tape for the streets of Chicago

No comments:

Back to TOP