Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What You Know about Chicago?



Okay for those of you that don't know , I am Chicago's official street dj. I love the streets & that is where you can always find me pumpin' Mixtapes on the blocks like Diesel. I move tapes like weight. so with that being said let me get into what i want to talk about.
After reading the 2009 XXL , I came to a conclusion , that the industry @ large doesn't know shit about Chicago,IL. First in my installment of get familiar with Chicago is Bo Deal & Killer Klan. I don't know where they have been looking , but we got a whole section of the city still doing good gangster rap & good street music. Case in point Bo Deal . I normally don't give my stamp of approval to anybody , but I'm puttin my stamp of approval on Bo Deal , Mecca & Killer Klan . I fucks with them and what they are to the streets of Chicago.
So to all my Entourage Brethren & all the other people th@ read this blog.
Support Bo Deal & Killer Klan.
http://www.myspace.com/bodeal
This is that real Chicago Street Music....
Everybody ain't middle class , no disrespect to them dudes , that are middle class , but they know we don't support them here . That is why most of them dudes move away from here . Yep
Fuck it ,
I said it..... and if any of you phuck boys got something to say , I will use my power as a dj to expose you as a fake. Alot of dudes that be claimin Chicago ain't even got a ghetto pass in their own land . But these dudes got a Ghetto Pass.
http://www.myspace.com/bodeal
Check Out these Killer Klan Videos....
Bo Deal: Ratatatat


http://www.myspace.com/bodeal


Check out Bo Deal Bio...........

This BET Freestyle Friday Champion is building his empire, creating a global reputation by sneaking into the industry via the back door. Bo Deal, actually accepted his gift and talent as a word manipulator while he was incarcerated. He earned the acknowledgement inside of being the best. This broadened his aspirations, giving him the opportunity and time to cultivate his skills, master his craft, and kick the doors off the hinges of the industry, that so many have failed to break through.

However, his mission is to put away his Hood Diploma from the School of Hard Knocks and take the music industry by storm. His talents and ambitions have gained him recognition and the opportunity to work with heavy hitters such as Juelz Santana, J-Boog from B2K, Omarion, Paul Wall, T.I. and more!! Currently negotiating with many heavy hitting record labels, Bo Deal never rest and he is currently putting the finishing touches on his new mixtape, New Deal!!

Recently Bo Deal has worked with Coogi, Lot 29, Akademiks, etc. etc.,and has also been having been featured in ASIS Magazine, The Chicago Defender, Focus, and Prestigue Hair Magazine, plus the NY street based Street Styles DVD Magazine. He has also had a guest appearance on BET's The Lobby and of course the unforgettable 5-WEEK REIGN OF FREESTYLE CHAMP ON 106 & PARK.

Regardless of how it may appear, you can't help but respect his ferocious freestyle flow. He's a go-getter, who believes in himself and he doesn't foresee any of his success slowing down anytime soon.

Now that you are familiar , here's some new music from Bo Deal & Killer Klan.

also get @ them @

http://www.myspace.com/bodeal



No comments:

Back to TOP