Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Moving forward

Since I've become a member of Da Entourage DJs, I have seen a lot of positive momentum. It is definitely a honor to be a part of this crew, and can only see good things for the future. In light of all this positive movement, I wanted to take the opportunity to express my thanks to DJ G-Spot for inviting me to be a part of something great. When first asked to be a part of the crew, I was a bit skeptical since Da Entourage is more known for their Hip-Hop (and relatives) contributions, however G-Spot assured me that he wanted to move in more than one direction. So I've done a few thing here and there to try and expand on his wishes. As some of you may know, I'm not only a Hip-Hop DJ, but also a Drum & Bass/Jungle DJ. For those of you unfamiliar with Drum & Bass/Jungle, it is a form of Electronic Dance Music (EDM). Do some research on it, some of you may find it interesting. A lot of older (and even some newer) Jungle has a lot of Hip-Hop influence in it, and big name artists such as; Redman, Jungle Brothers, and many more; have made their own contributions to the Drum & Bass/Jungle genre. If you're interested in reading up on it a little, I invite you to check out the Wikipedia page for Drum & Bass @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drum_and_bass

As always, keep up the dedication and hard work. Take care and happy mixin!


No comments:

Back to TOP